Scrappy haul - inks and paint

March 04, 2012

Ok, so I've gone a bit "obsessed" and gotten this over the last few months. I know I'm not going to stop here. haha.

So thus, my collection so far of inks and paint.




Love the distress inks as it's wet and great for blending, stamping and even coloring.

The Jenni Bowlin inks give a very crisp detailing for your stamping. Another ink I have, which I did not feature, is the Memento ink in Tuxedo Black. Also superb for stamping.

The paint dabbers, I got both the Ranger and Jenni Bowlin ones. Very nice and smooth, except for the shell pink (on far left). I had problems with the paint as it had thicken and the dabber didn't seem to work all that well. Guess I got a bad egg from the basket. Am looking forward to try more ideas using the dabbers.

Tip: I tried to do the dabber resist on my cardstock and it kinda failed. Guess it was too wet and my cardstock was too thin, it kinda "tore" apart when I tried to wipe off the ink from the paint. I probably need a heat gun for this method.

Link for dabber resist by Tim Holtz. Click here for inspiration and also how to prime your dabbers! Enjoy!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!