the HUGE haul

June 23, 2012

Oh yes. Package after package this week. I'm seriously in scrappy heaven. Can't wait for the weekend! Am going to start on my SMASH books, make some cards, play with my distress markers... oh my!! You'll see what I mean.

This time, I received TWO packages on the same day and I must warn you. This is HUGE!! Ready?

First up. I received my box from Webster's Pages and it is GORGEOUS!!! Super pretty and I love every single thing in the box. Definitely worth it! For you ladies, who had missed out on it, you HAVE to get it next year.

Here's the box!! It feels like Christmas (in June!) :)


First up, tons and tons of ribbons and trims!! *wow* This is great in creating ALL kinds of projects, mini albums, cards... you name it!


There are 3 pretty packs of Push Pins


6 whimsy resin hearts



4 Princess Petals. This would be great for my SMASH book coz it's flat! :)


Vintage netting


Bling bling bling!


4 GORGEOUS packs of 6x6 papers. Seriously, I am in love with the paper I would definitely buy more next time.


And lots and lots of 12x12 die cuts & alpha stickers



Don't you think the box is totally AWESOME? Webster's Pages rock my world! :)

Ok, on to my next HUGE haul. I recently ordered some stuff online and boy oh boy, the box that came was bursting with scrappy goodness!!


So, what did I get? First up, SMASH!! I've been waiting forever to own some SMASH stuff and yes, my dream has come true :) Here are the fabulous SMASH tapes which has a thicker quality than the normal washi tape, which is fabulous! :)


 Some SMASH pads


And of course, SMASH books! I ordered two (coz I just couldn't resist!). If you are wondering whether or not to get one, I would definitely recommend you to do so. The paper quality in these books are thick and good, filled with all kinds of designs and patterns.


Also got this Dear Lizzy date stamp (instead of the SMASH date stamp) for all my smashing, simply because
1. it is pink
2. I prefer the sayings on this stamp



Next, the long long LONG awaited Distress Markers!! O-M-G. They are awesome!!! I also got the fine tip water brush for perfect blending.


Here is the color chart that I colored in. You can get the color chart here. As you can see, I'm missing a color. Manufacturer's defect unfortunately, but good thing is, I'm getting my replacement marker soon! :) *phew*!


Then I got myself some stickles for all that glitters! I tried them out and noticed that they did take some time to dry. Nonetheless, I like them. Which gal doesn't like glitter? :)




Another item that I wanted for-ever was the craft tool by Rangers.


Which would mean, I could do some embossing ... so I got some embossing powders.


Along with it, I bought the embossing pens (and some other adhesives)




What's a haul without a paper punch right? I added the Royal butterfly Martha Stewart punch to my *tiny* punch collection :)


Also got myself some wood alphabet letters by Pink Paislee


Some clear stamps from Kaisercraft & 7Gypsies


Some twine from the Twinery


And lastly, some paper products.



Time for me to go into my scrappy land. Have a great weekend!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!