Freebies Weekend: Digital Stamps

May 25, 2013


It's FREEBIES weekend again! Sorry I've not been doing this for a few weeks - but am just wondering (with a quick show of hands) how many actually like FREEBIES weekend? Do you? Coz if you're not - I may not be doing this every week as planned. Please do leave a comment if you like this. :)

Today, I have some free digital stamps for you. It's all the craze right now, especially if you do not have the space for actual stamps and they can be really expensive (I know first hand coz I spend quite a lot on rubber stamps *guilty*). So, here are some I found that's quite pretty!


1. Cute girl digi stamps by Bodil's scrappeverden



2. Birthday digi stamp set by Free Vintage Digi Stamps



3. Cute animals/robots digi stamps by SheryK Designs



4. Bear Alphabet digi stamps by Cre8tive Hands



Have a scrappy weekend ahead!

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. These are great! Thank you! I love freebies---especially great ones like this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad at least one loves this ;) il make sure I will share when I find great freebies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just came across this page and I love these freebies, thank you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!