Created with Love - Guest Designer

October 14, 2013

Today, SKdigis is the sponsor for Created with Love challenges blog and as you already know, I am on SKdigis Design Team. Sonia has graciously asked me to join Rose and herself to showcase some SKdigis digi stamps for today's challenge {"Stitching" - real or faux.}

Here's my card using Teddy Bear in moonBaby Girl Sentiments


I've colored the digi stamp with my Copic markers and did some faux stitching around each patch of paper. I've also added some twine with some wood veneer stars hanging from it and finished it up with a  big pink bow! :)


So precious, don't you think?

To shop for these awesome stamps, start shopping here.

To link up your card for this fun challenge, click here!


Thanks for visiting :)

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!