You are my Best Friend

April 03, 2014

Scrap-n-Crop.com has their own card kits and I've made this floral vintage card from it. The kit is filled with lots of goodies and you can go very creative with it :)

The first thing that captured my eye is this floral image from the Kaisercraft stamp set.


I colored the image in with Distress Markers for that soft watercolor effect.


For the step-by-step on how I made this card click HERE and get your Card Kit from Scrap-n-Crop.com HERE




Challenges:
Artistic Inspiration Challenge #85
The Paper Shelter "Spring delights"
Paper Crafting Journey
Dream Valley Challenges "Mothering Sunday"

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. love the way you have stamped over the image with a background, thanks for joining us over on artistic inspirations xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!