Customized Surf Shack Kombi

May 28, 2014

Recently, I have this obsession for cars.. Yes, cars!! So today's post is dedicated to all the car lovers (and surfer dudes + cyclists too!).

I made this kombi for my hubby - in his favorite color from the SVG Cuts Surf Shack kit - using the German Bus. FYI, this piece of decor doubles up as a gift box! :)


Noticed the bicycle behind? I added that on with the surfboard on top. CUTE right? :)


This is the side view. I added some metal railings on top :)


Oooh, and a personalized license plate too :)


If you're interested to order your very own customized Kombi, feel free to drop me a mail! :)


Challenges:

You May Also Like

9 comments

  1. OH MY WORD! I am in love!! This is fantastic. I just adore all the extras added to the outside of the bus too. You did an AMAZING job on this file. So much fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my gosh, way too cute! Amazing job. I love all the details.

    Thanks for coming out to play for National Bicycle Month at Cut it Up Challenges!
    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! This is AMAZING!! Super cute bike!!
    Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow so cool! so very fun, love your card. thanks for joining us CIU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bike on the back. Thanks for joining us at Cut It UP.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! This is GORGEOUS!!!!! What an AMAZING creation!! I love everything!!! The papers, the gems! The surfboard is brilliant!!! This is absolutely gorgeous!!!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges (Current DT Call)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WoW, cute and fabulous creation you made :-))
    Thank you for sharing at Milk Coffee this time!
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely STUNNING!
    Thank you for joining us at MilkCoffee Digi Stamps

    Huggsss, Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!