Just a little note

May 02, 2014

So, it's time to say "See you again". It's never easy to say that to a DT team - but Jenn, Trish and the rest of the DT ladies had been such an amazing bunch of ladies --- which made this even harder.

I've been on Sister Act Card challenge DT since July 2013. That would be almost a year now. 

** I've challenged myself "digitally" by making cards with digital stamps but it turned out fun!! 

** I've met new friends (Please keep in touch!) and very talented ladies.

** I've made a card every Friday since July 2013 (Oh yes, my stash of cards is HUGE!)

And most importantly, I learned and grown through the year.

***

So here's a card for your ladies on SACC DT.. Thanks for being so sweet to me!



Thank you ladies and it's not goodbye. It's See You Again! 

Much love.

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Another fab creation! We'll miss you, don't be a stranger.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!