Practice makes perfect!

September 30, 2014

I am HALF way through my Copics class and I thought I'd share with you some of the stuff I have been coloring. :)

These are definitely not perfect (and I need more practice) but the class had helped a lot!


This bird image is just so pretty and I love some of the color combis I was playing around with.


Some flowers :)


Coloring two different hairstyles with the same colors.



And learning how to color humans! :)


Vampire robots and bats are pretty fun to color too! :)


Now .. back to the class for MORE!!

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. I'm sure you are having such a great time! I thought about taking this class, but I was going to be gone for a week on vacation and I don't have that many Copics. Looking forward to seeing your creations! Hugs. Carmen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carmen. You'd be surprised that you actually do not need that many copics to take this class! :) Plus, if you sign up for the class you will have lifetime access. I feel it's definitely worth my money ... :)

      Delete
  2. You are doing good!.... I need to practice TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!