Sweet Baby Girl

February 12, 2015

Recently I got an order to make a baby girl mini album. I was more than happy to make it coz I love everything girly! It's just so fun to make girly stuff. :) You can use all colors, flowers, bling, buttons, ribbons... I had a ball making this!

So, here's the album I made - from cover to end :)


For the front, I kept it relatively simple with lots of pinks, doily lace borders and pretty ribbons.


For the insides, I chose to go whimsical with the colors with pinks being the primary color.


Made extended flap pages for more space to put photos/journals.


Even made an envelope to store all those precious memories. :)


Here's a waterfall page to place more photos!


More flap pages :)



And this is the final page!


Love it? I made an almost exact one for a baby boy!
I will post that up pretty soon. :)

You May Also Like

1 comments

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!