Happy Candy Vending Machine

April 07, 2015

It's Happy Candy time! :)

This week, The Cutting Cafe DT peeps are assigned to make something from the "Vending Machine template" for Inspiration Time over at The Cutting Cafe blog.... and boy-oh-boy did I have fun with this!


I made a Happy Candy Vending Machine. This is such a fun set that is suitable as fun party gifts or decors.


I also used my newly acquired cute puffy stickers to add some interest :) 


Well, if you're not a candy lover, no fret! These little things are good to store your crafty scrappy supplies too. Here, I put some washi tapes in! :) This would be perfect as a gift too.


Now, go on. Go make your happy vending machine of your own! :)

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. ackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk omg i love your vending machines lady

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! Very bright and cheery. Love the addition of the puffy stickers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh, I love the puffy little stickers!! What a great idea to put washi tape in them too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!