Her Own Hero

May 24, 2015

Happy Sunday. 
The weekend is almost over but the scrappy fun isn't yet! 

Recently I've FINALLY gotten myself a set of the coveted Gansai Tambi watercolor from Japan. I bought the 36 color set because the metallics in it are just so YUMMY!

For today's card, I have used the BRAND NEW Stamp of the Week by Unity Stamp (more details HERE).

ScrappyScrappy: Her own hero #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #card #stamp #gansaitambi #watercolor #distressink

For my background, I have used my new favorite Distress Ink - Cracked Pistachio which I have also added some Vintage Photo to give it that distress look.

Then I stamped the new SOTW onto some watercolor paper and did the bright watercolor background using my new Gansai Tambi colors no.34 and no.139 -- for the feathers, I've used no.40 and my FAVORITE gold no.91. I also outlined the sentiment using no.50

ScrappyScrappy: Her own hero #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #card #stamp #gansaitambi #watercolor #distressink

Thank you for stopping by and always being so wonderful.

Have a wonderful week ahead!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!