Sending a little joy your way

May 19, 2015

In the scrappy crafting world, we meet people from all over the world and walks of life.
Today, we are celebrating Debra's 1st year blogoversary

Debra is a fun and encouraging person. We met online over our love for Unity Stamps and in helping her to celebrate - I made this card to send a little joy her way :)

ScrappyScrappy: Sending a little joy your way #scrappyscrappy #card #unitystampco

I embossed the background with a butterfly embossing folder and spritzed it with some Prima color bloom sprays.

And the stamps are of course from Unity Stamp since we both love Unity stamps :)

I stamped the butterflies on to the cardstock, then double stamped it to make it pop!

ScrappyScrappy: Sending a little joy your way #scrappyscrappy #card #unitystampco

Do send Debra some love and pssssstttt.... I hear she has some blog candy and GIVEAWAYS too! :)

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Awe how sweet! I know Deb appreciates you joining in her celebration. Lovin' your butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for celebrating my first year of blogging with me ... Your card is as amazing as you are .. You have been SO welcoming and I am thrilled that our mutual love of Unity Stamps has brought us together!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so awesome Angeline! Love your beautiful card and joining in on Deb's fun celebration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!