Collection of Happy Moments

January 10, 2016

Happy Weekend! :)
There is a brand NEW Stamp of the Week over at Unity and I made a card with it.

I have recently started doodling again and when I saw this stamp, it's just perfect!

ScrappyScrappy: Collection of Moments #unitystampco #scrappyscrappy #sotw #card #stamp #stickles #copic #trendytwine #twine #vivadecor

I colored the stamp with my Copic markers and then die cut the shape for my card. Then I adhered some Trendy Twine {strawberry cupcake} with some Glossy Accents and then added some Stickles glitter for the extra shine!

ScrappyScrappy: Collection of Moments #unitystampco #scrappyscrappy #sotw #card #stamp #stickles #copic #trendytwine #twine #vivadecor

Hope you had a GOOD start to your NEW YEAR. 
Wishing you more happy moments to come for this year.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!