Race Box Card

April 04, 2016

Happy Monday! :)
I'm up on SVG Attic blog and I'd like to share with you a box card I made using Cyndy's first kit "CG Box Cards" -- she designed for SVG Attic. This kit is AMAZING if you've not seen it. So much variety and love every card in the kit.

ScrappyScrappy: Race box card #svgattic #scrappyscrappy #boxcard #svg #cutfile #diecut #birthday #racecar #initialD

I chose the Race Box Card which is not only perfect for boys, but BIG boys too (yups, lots of men are in love with cars hehe). I even "stole" my hubby's toys to do my photo op.

I added some Tim Holtz washi tape with the names of places, some arrows and if you are a fan of Initial D, you'd know what 86 means :)

ScrappyScrappy: Race box card #svgattic #scrappyscrappy #boxcard #svg #cutfile #diecut #birthday #racecar #initialD

Thanks for stopping by and have an awesome week ahead! :)


You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. You did a great job making this card your own! I love that you used the new set Cyndy designed. I love the card and whoever receives it will too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!