Blooming Wedding Wishes box card with SVG Attic

July 11, 2016

Happy Monday!
It's wedding season and I made a box card for my Design Team post at the SVG Attic blog.

ScrappyScrappy: Blooming Wedding Wishes card with Angeline #svgattic #scrappyscrappy #beautifulbloom #classicwedding #wedding #boxcard #weddingcard #flowers #svg #cutfile #card #cardmaking #papercraft

I took the Tulip Bloom box card from JGW Beautiful Bloom kit and added some elements from the Classic Wedding kit. I resized the tuxedo, wedding gown and wedding arch to fit into the card :) 

I always LOVE how easily you can mix-and-match SVG Attic kits.

For the sentiment, I used a stamp by Unity Stamp and gold embossed it. The papers are from DCWV Happy Day stack.

ScrappyScrappy: Blooming Wedding Wishes card with Angeline #svgattic #scrappyscrappy #beautifulbloom #classicwedding #wedding #boxcard #weddingcard #flowers #svg #cutfile #card #cardmaking #papercraft

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week ahead

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!