Shaker Clam Shell Box with SVG Attic

August 08, 2016

Happy Monday!
I am sharing my Design Team post over at the SVG Attic blog  ---  a shaker clam shell box I made using CG Under the Sea kit.

ScrappyScrappy: Shaker Clam Shell Box #svgattic #scrappyscrappy #underthesea #clamshellbox #shakercard #papercraft #svg #diecut #cutfile

This clam shell box is so unique because it mimics the porthole AND it is a SHAKER "card" box.
I added some under the sea creatures stamps from Sweet Stamp Shop's Between You & Me set that I have colored and cut out to adhere onto the base. Then I added a multi-colored glitter as the shaker element.

Here's the view from the top!

ScrappyScrappy: Shaker Clam Shell Box #svgattic #scrappyscrappy #underthesea #clamshellbox #shakercard #papercraft #svg #diecut #cutfile

Hope you're inspired to make your very own shaker clam shell box and have a wonderful week ahead!

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Your shaker card clam box is so FUN! I just love all the sea creatures~such an adorable project!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!