[NEW VIDEO] Create your own Glitter Paper with Unity Stamp

October 21, 2016

Happy Friday my dear scrappy friends :)
Yes, yes, yes.. 
The Christmas bug has caught me PLUS I am trying to make as many Christmas cards whenever I can. 
So here's a quick tip video I did on how I created my OWN Glitter Paper using Tim Holtz distress glitters.
 
***

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube
***

So for this Christmas card, I am using the Unity Stamp sets Wild Christmas
and Pretend you like this
First, I put some Aleene's Clear Tacky Glue on my cardstock and spread it out evenly. Then just have fun and sprinkle on your glitter! You can stick to one color but I went "wild" on this card and used 3 different Tim Holtz distress glitters {Spun sugar, Tumbled glass, Pumice Stone}.

Then I fussy cut the Christmas trees and adhered it with some foam adhesive for that extra pop!

 Do try this quick tip out for yourself and try to not get any glitter on yourself! :)
"Jingle bells.. jingle bells"

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!