I now have my OWN Unity Stamps!

November 05, 2016

Happy Saturday. 

Can you see HOW EXCITED I am from the title of this post???
OMG. 
Yes!!

I now OFFICIALLY have my very own Unity Stamps!!
What does that mean?
It means, my designs are now a STAMP
AND
My NAME is on the kit! 

*HAPPY DANCE*!!

I have handwritten some sentiments and Angela has decided to graciously make them into stamps.

So, here it is... introducing my very own Unity Stamps!
And no, not just one but TWO stamp sets!! :)

***

ScrappyScrappy: Magical Days - Unity Stamp #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #stamp #stamping #christmas #papercraft #holiday
ScrappyScrappy: Spruce the Season - Unity Stamp #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #stamp #stamping #christmas #papercraft #holiday

Ok, so let me stop freaking out for a moment and share with you TWO NEW VIDEOS I made using these kits :)

***

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube


Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube


***

For my first card, I am trying something different with White embossing and ink.

ScrappyScrappy: Magical Days - Unity Stamp #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #stamp #stamping #christmas #papercraft #holiday

I stamped the beautiful snowflake from the Magical Days kit on vellum and did some white embossing. Then I also used the same stamp for my background.

Here's an upclose of my handwritten sentiment stamp! :)

ScrappyScrappy: Magical Days - Unity Stamp #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #stamp #stamping #christmas #papercraft #holiday

***

For my next card, I did some gold embossing and Gansai Tambi watercolors.

ScrappyScrappy: Spruce the Season - Unity Stamp #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #stamp #stamping #christmas #papercraft #holiday

I embossed the Christmas tree from the Spruce up the Season kit and it will react as a resist when I paint over it with my watercolors.

Again, here is an upclose of my handwritten sentiment stamp! :)

ScrappyScrappy: Spruce the Season - Unity Stamp #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #stamp #stamping #christmas #papercraft #holiday

If you are interested in getting this kits, it is on a SUPER SALE right NOW, so hurry on over to the Unity Stamp's site and buy buy buy :)
(Thank you in advance for your support!)




Have a HAPPY weekend!

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Congratulations!! I have been eyeing those two sets and now that they are on sale I got them both. Good Luck and I hope to see more stamp sets designed by you at Unity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah! Angeline, congratulations, my friend! Super awesome to see yout designs at Unity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow-so awesome! These are beautiful
    sets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angeline, CONGRATULATIONS! Your script is beautiful also your designs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!