Bee Mine Valentine with SVG Attic

February 07, 2017

Valentine's Day is almost here, so here's a cute card I made over at the SVG Attic blog for my hubby :)

I am using these beautiful kits:

ScrappyScrappy: Bee Mine Valentine with Angeline #svgattic #scrappyscrappy #valentine #card #cardmaking #valentinecard #papercraft #svg #diecut #beemine

I combined the mail drop box card and the Bee-mine card and made it one! :) Coz both were just great I couldn't pick one haha.

I decided to keep the colors simple and make the focal point (the bee) stand out more. I am loving just how cute the bee looks! I also added some glitter to his wings.

ScrappyScrappy: Bee Mine Valentine with Angeline #svgattic #scrappyscrappy #valentine #card #cardmaking #valentinecard #papercraft #svg #diecut #beemine



You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. What a stunning card, love the mailbox and the cute bee. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!