Fairy Friends card with Kat Scrappiness

September 10, 2017

Happy weekend! 
I am on the Kat Scrappiness blog today, sharing a fairy card that I made, coz fairies always make all things magical right? :)

ScrappyScrappy: Fairy Friends card with Kat Scrappiness #scrappyscrappy #katscrappiness #lawnfawn #timholtz #tonicstudios #neverendingdie #diecut #borderdie #distressoxide #card #cardmaking #craft #crafting #scrapbook #scrapbooking #papercraft #copicmarkers #nuvodrops #fairyfriends

I stamped and colored the fairies with Copic Markers from the Lawn Fawn Fairy Friends stamp set, then it's time to create a scene! I used the Fancy Scalloped Stitched Border Dies by Kat Scrappiness to create the hills and slopes. Who knew right, that a border die could do that? :D I also inked the edges of the borders I cut out with the NEW Tim Holtz distress oxide ink [Twisted Citron] to give it some depth.

To create even more depth, I cut out some borders using the Never Ending Rectangle Dies by Kat Scrappiness to make it look like a shadow box frame. And finally, I added some Nuvo Drops Gloss [Apple Green] to the hills and slopes.

ScrappyScrappy: Fairy Friends card with Kat Scrappiness #scrappyscrappy #katscrappiness #lawnfawn #timholtz #tonicstudios #neverendingdie #diecut #borderdie #distressoxide #card #cardmaking #craft #crafting #scrapbook #scrapbooking #papercraft #copicmarkers #nuvodrops #fairyfriends

Here is the list of supplies I used to make this card. For all the supplies linked, you can get it from Kat Scrappiness store. Do remember to use my code “Angeline10” to get 10% off your order! Happy shopping.


SaveSave

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Adorable card! Such sweet images! Love your coloring too!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!