[NEW VIDEOS] Unity Stamp Sequins and Flash Sale!

May 25, 2018

Hi my dear scrappy friends!
If you're looking for a good sales, Unity Stamp has a flash sale + NEW stamps now --- so head on over to Unity Stamp's website HERE to start shopping!

For today's post, I will be featuring all of the beautiful Unity Stamp sequins as below. They are SOOOOO pretty, you got to get them all!



***

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube



For my first card, this "Best Tool in the Box" kit will be awesome for making a masculine card, especially for Father's Day, which is coming soon. I stamped and colored the tools with Copic markers and also added some borders using the Lawn Fawn stitched borders die. I used the border to insert a few brads too, to make it looks more masculine.

You know how tough it is for me to make a masculine card without blinging it up, so I decided to add some Audrey sequins coz the colors were not too glittery and gave it kinda looked like bolts and nuts. (Any excuse to add sequins!)


***

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube



For my next card, I used the "One Crazy Bird" stamp and wanted to create a faux shaker card with the beautiful Ariel sequins. I know how many shaker cards can sometimes be tricky and messy, so why not make a faux shaker card instead --- without the acetate? :)

I die cut my white cardstock using Kat Scrappiness double stitched circle die. I love this die because it gives a double stitching to both the inner and outer circle. Then I inked up the background using Tim Holtz Distress oxide inks [Cracked Pistachio / Squeezed Lemonade / Shaded Lilac]. I also added some gold washi tape from MAMBI.

Once all that is done, it's time to to add all the sequins! I used Thermoweb's Mixed Media adhesive to adhere everything down. 


***

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube



Next, I decided to make a tag using the "Type Write" kit. This typewriter with the little birdie on top is just so adorable, don't you think? I also inked up the entire tag using Tim Holtz distress oxide ink [Tattered Rose]. I also die cut the bottom of the tag using Kat Scrappiness Fancy Scalloped Border die.

Then I created my own DIY flower embellishments using the Aurora sequins. This is my favorite of them all! The color is just so so pretty, don't you agree?


***

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube



And for my final card, I stamped the beautiful "Feeling Sad, Feeling Sorry" Phyllis Harris stamp on some white cardstock and colored the entire scene up using Prismacolor colored pencils. Then I thought, why not bling up her dress? I used Elsa and Cinderella sequins - great thing about these sequins are, you can always mix and match them together! Finally, I added some Nuvo Glitter drops as the border. I kept the card simple because I wanted the focus to be on her beautiful dress :)


I hope you enjoyed the many ways of how you can use your Unity sequins and do show me what you make in the Unity {show and tell} Facebook group. Psssttt do tag me on your crafty projects!

Have a beautiful and wonderful weekend.
Lots of love!

SaveSave

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!